Delphine Mulligan
Real Estate Broker, MBA 

call now

(310) 318 4784

                             DISCOVER    FHA 




Property Requirements

  • Sales price of the home cannot exceed CalHFA's   sales price limits .  established for the county in which the property is located

  • Be a single-family, one-unit residence, including approved condominium/PUDs

    • Guest houses, granny units and in-law quarters may be eligible

  • Manufactured housing allowed when combined with a FHA first mortgage only and home must be on a permanent foundation

Additional Property Guidelines

  • Condominiums must meet the guidelines of the first mortgage

  • Manufactured housing must meet guidelines of the first mortgage

  • There is a five acre maximum on the size of the property

  • Leaseholds/Land Trusts and Co-ops must meet guidelines of the first mortgage

  • Meet the requirements of the mortgage insurer/guarantor


Homebuyer Education Requirement

CalHFA firmly believes that homebuyer education is critical to the success and happiness of a homeowner, and requires homebuyer education for first-time homebuyers using a CalHFA program. CalHFA will accept hard or online copies of homebuyer education counseling certificates.


What documents should I have ready when contacting a loan officer?
When initially contacting a loan officer, you may want to have this list of documents and information available to help answer questions that they will ask you:

  • Pay stubs

  • Bank statements

  • Employment history

  • Previous tax returns


3608 W Estates Lane, #B
Rolling Hills Estates CA 90274
(310) 318 4784

Cal BRE: #01390844

Copyright © 2002-2020 RealtyTech Inc.
Real Estate Websites by RealtyTech Inc.